bet365, Malta is looking to recruit an IT Services Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the installation and configuration of PCs, graphics cards, hard disks, memory, mice, keyboards, screens, printers and other components ensuring that the user base has sufficient equipment and resources to perform their roles. Working across lines of service, you will ensure a coordinated approach to providing support for the workforce and cooperate with other teams within Infrastructure to ensure all services are delivered within targets and to agreed standards.
Although not directly responsible for fixing complex issues, you will have the responsibility to troubleshoot, identify business impact and escalate efficiently in a timely manner. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment taking on a diverse and challenging role.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Logging all tickets for locally reported incidents or requests;
- Proactively managing open incidents, working with other 2 and line teams escalating to 3 rd line where required to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA;
- Escalating permissions and user account issues to the UK Service Desk;
- Commissioning, assigning, maintaining and decommissioning PCs laptops and printers;
- Maintaining the asset register for new, reassigned and retired equipment;
- Replenishing and maintaining working stock levels;
- Organising desk moves;
- Ensuring all local PC locations are documented and updated;
- Undertaking daily maintenance to ensure systems are running optimally;
- Issuing and maintaining ID cards for building access;
- Acting as a point of contact for virus alerts;
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory groups;
- Applying and maintaining folder permissions on shared drives;
- Providing remote hands service for Infrastructure hardware;
- Adhering to any published processes and procedures;
- Adhering to the working practices as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedure.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills with attention to detail;
- Commercial experience working in a Service Management function;
- Technical ability supporting and maintaining hardware and peripheral devices; including break-fix;
- Current experience supporting Windows OS and bespoke applications within a business environment;
- Experience of using a ticketing system such as Remedy;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Smart thinking and can do attitude;
- Microsoft Operating Systems (7, 10);
- Good team player;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- MAC and CentO;
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010, 2016;
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively.