Our client, operating in B2B, which gives businesses the tools to build, launch, analyze, experiment and grow their products, is currently looking for an IT & Office Technician
to join their team in Malta on a full-time basis.
IT & Office Technician's Main Duties:
IT & Office Technician's Requirements:
- Being the first-line support in all IT related issues
- Install and configure workstations and servers
- Create and manage employee accounts and user access
- Maintain and troubleshoot computer hardware and software
- Manage servers and services which run on an internal network
- Management of the telephone system and network access
- Other related duties related to material resources.
Candidate must be eligible to work in EU
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- Having an IT Degree
- Having a minimum of two years’ experience in IT Administration, computer repairs and support roles
- Systematic and service minded individual
- Self-starter motivated and driven to help the company achieve its goals
- Fluency in English.