Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an IT Business Processes Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The incumbent will manage the upgrade, upkeep, and development of all critical Business Systems at the site.
The key responsibilities include:
- Build and install software solutions for IT infrastructure systems;
- Researches and evaluates new technologies;
- Creates criteria for evaluating solutions;
- Builds and maintains relationships with business and cross-functional IT groups;
- Meets with business and IT staff to learn and understand requirements;
- Proactively collaborates and seeks solutions with peers;
- Manages activities aligned with root cause analysis, systems validation, performance tuning, and capacity management;
- Works with Operations staff to improve monitoring and alerting activities.
The incumbent should preferably have the following experience and qualification:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- A relevant tertiary certificate (or above) in IT;
- Experience in ‘systems integration and optimisation;
- Experience in the implementation, maintenance, and development of ERP systems;
- SAP experience within a manufacturing setting;
- Experience in designing and implementing validation methods of IT Systems.