Our client, a well-established organisation operating within the local insurance industry, is seeking to recruit an Investments Officer. The successful candidate will join an established team of experienced investment professionals.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Compile and submit regulatory reporting;
- Coordinate with Fund Managers and Custodians;
- Coordinate with Back Office;
- Develop and maintain management tools;
- Monitor exposures and risks within the portfolio.
Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate should have a degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent.
- Highly diligent and detail oriented;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Good team player;
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.