Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Investment Services Support Officer to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful individual will be responsible for meeting & greeting our customers in our branches, working closely with our financial advisory team and supporting through various administration duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting and communicating effectively and courteously with clients and delivering outstanding customer care;
- Providing help and guidance to clients based upon a solid understanding of our company’s products and our wide range of services;
- Regularly achieving your set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and working with the sales team to drive positive company results;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with the customer by using the company’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and assisting team members with their diary management;
- Demonstrating a commitment to improving your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis and willingness to develop your career.
The Investment Services Support Officer's role includes:
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd:
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta's leading financial services firm. The company pioneered the local industry in 1972 and offers a full range of services including Live Online Trading & Independent Investment Advice, Saving Plans, Investment Management Services & Discretionary Portfolio services.
- O level standard of education/computer literacy;
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Maltese;
- Attentive to detail and capable of accurate record-keeping;
- Ability to work deadlines and able to prioritise;
- This is an entry-level role – however previous customer service experience will be considered an asset;
- Applicants must be available to work on a roster basis between Monday and Friday 8.30-18.30 and Saturday from 09.00 till 13.00 totalling 40 hours per week.