As a Sales and Customer Officer, you will be responsible for interacting with customers and effectively responding to their sales and customer service requirements whether these are made face-to-face, by telephone or through electronic mail
- Providing product information to clients and responding to their queries.
- Promoting new products
- Providing advice to the client with regards to the impacts of alterations to existing policies
- Providing quotations for a new policy and completion of necessary paperwork if a sale is concluded
- Administers a policy’s process as appropriate with regards to surrenders, maturities, payment of death benefits, revised Estimate Maturity Values, top-ups, switches, valuations of Unit Linked policies, payment of premiums.
- Handling all calls and electronic mails from clients.
- Handling of customer complaints received at Regional Offices and seeking resolution thereof; referring unresolved complaints internally through the established channels.
- Processing of customer requests by amending the customer/policy records accordingly, issuing and sending the appropriate paperwork.
- Servicing of customer enquiries on the phone and by email, in a similar way to walk-in customers.
- Verifying the identity of the customer in accordance with the procedure on customer identification and logging all calls in a call centre database
- Actively follow up with clients of maturing policies with a view to attracting reinvestments.
- Assist with work related to receipt and process payment from walk-in customers.
- Carrying out end-of-day reconciliation of cash and cheques received at Regional Office.
- Other duties as assigned from internal reports.
Experience & Skills
- Background in an insurance technical environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools/Applications
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong Communication Skills – verbal and written in both Maltese and English
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Preference will be given to applicants who attained a CII qualification (minimum Dip CII) or who are in advanced progress towards achieving such qualification
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and part of a team.
- Currently living in Malta