In this position of a Sales & Customer Executive, you will report to the Head of Department and be responsible for:-
- Working in a team in order to reach departmental goals on Personal Lines Business, predominantly consisting of Motor, Marine Hull, Home and Individual Health risks;
- Delivery of high-quality service and in a timely manner to Tii’s and direct clients;
- Technical analysis of commercial and personal line Proposals coming from Tii’s and direct clients;
- Issuing of policy documentation and related data inputting/invoicing in the Company’s systems;
- Support and servicing of Direct and Tii business existing business;
- General office duties, including liaison with the Technical Underwriting Unit and all other Support departments.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years working in an insurance technical environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools/Applications
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong Communication Skills – verbal and written in both Maltese and English
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Preference will be given to applicants who attained a CII qualification (minimum Dip CII) or who are in advanced progress towards achieving such qualification
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and part of a team.
- Currently living in Malta