One of our clients, a leader within the financial services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Risk Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Calculation of regulatory solvency capital requirements in line with Solvency II legislative framework;
- Preparation of Solvency Capital projections;
- Carrying out balance sheet sensitivities, stress testing and scenario analysis;
- Monitoring risk profile vis-à-vis risk appetite;
- Preparing Quarterly, ad hoc and other regulatory reports (SFCR/RSR etc);
- Coordinating and preparing monthly risk management reports;
- Contributing to the development of the risk management framework.
- An honours degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial, Economics or another financial related subject;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office especially Excel is a must;
- Familiarity with Solvency II legal framework and general insurance business would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of statistical software is also considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Problem-solver with a can-do attitude and decision-maker;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Team player with interpersonal skills.