One of our clients, a leader within the financial services industry in Malta, is looking to recruit a Claims Handler (Personal Lines) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Handling incoming calls from internal and external clients;
- Dealing with personal claim inquiries, with a focus on travel-related products;
- Registering new claims on internal systems;
- Handling of the claims process;
- Updating of claim reserves;
- Making sure any claims are handled in a timely manner.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint;
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Minimum of secondary level of education, preferably have a Diploma in Insurance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English;
- 3+ knowledge previous experience of the insurance industry;
- Work experience related to Personal Lines Claims would be considered an asset.