One of our clients, within the insurance services industry in Malta, is seeking to recruit an Issuing Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Drafting and issuing of policy documents, processing of endorsements, declarations, amendments and cancellations;
- Handling renewal of clients in their process;
- Assisting supervisor with any other duties that require completion.
- Minimum of A level education;
- Excellent oral and written communication in both Maltese and English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Insurance background or insurance qualifications will be seen as an asset;
- Must be able to work to their own initiative and be adaptable;
- Oustanding computer skills (Microsoft Applications etc);
- Communication skills in Spanish would be considered an asset.