Compre Group is looking to recruit a Claims Administrator
to join their Claims Operations Department on a full-time basis. Providing vital administrative support to the wider Claims Team at Compre, this role is all about ensuring that information is reviewed and processed in an accurate and timely manner; in order to ensure claims, files are well updated and provide an accurate record of both financial and handling movements.
Key Skills Required:
- Complete triage and processing activity in an accurate and timely manner, including financial adjustments to Claims files.
- Provide overall administrative support to the wider Claims team within Compre.
- Manage the ongoing review of Static Claims and other exception reporting on behalf of the Claims team.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders throughout the claims’ life cycle, including Policyholders, Brokers, Client Insurers and the wider Claims Team.
- Follow applicable client claims reserving philosophy and adhere to claims standards, including compliance to service level agreements.
- Other additional responsibilities and project work as required.
Compre is a European insurance & reinsurance legacy specialist focused on the acquisition and management of discontinued non-life portfolios, with operations in Finland, Germany, Malta, Switzerland and the UK. We have significant experience in all classes of direct and reinsurance business, including property, liability, marine and motor. Compre is privately owned with shareholders actively involved in the management of the business.
- Attention to detail, and accuracy of data and file records.
- Good level of computer skills using MS Excel and Word, as well as other systems.
- Work management skills, including time management, workload management and prioritisation skills.
- Analytical skills; data analysis, problem-solving, decision making.
- Customer and outcome focused showing attention to detail and a commitment to the delivery of high-quality standards.
- Good verbal and written English language skills.