BookingGo in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Advisor - Insurance Claims to
join their team on a full-time basis.
- Effective diary management to minimize claims lifecycle
- Delivering effective and clear communication to the policyholder of all claims decisions and progression whilst delivering excellent service to our French and English speaking customers.
- Working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines, with the ability to deliver the best service for the policyholder from the start to the end of the claim
- Remaining impartial and objective throughout the claims handling process, with the ability to display confidence and patience when dealing with policyholders in challenging circumstances
- Understanding complex documentation and situations using experience, expert knowledge and attention to detail
- Ensuring that any amount refunded to the policyholder is accurate and in the correct currency
- Capturing and recording data ensuring its integrity throughout the lifecycle of the claim.
Customer service should feel organic & do exactly “what it says on the tin.” At BookingGo, this kind of focus is our way of working. What we do for our customers and how we make them feel go hand in hand; being their “go to” for help and support is why we get out of bed every day; all part of empowering them to discover this world of ours.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience – particularly over the phone
- High attention to detail and the ability to understand multiple complex invoices
- Experience within Insurance Claims (desirable)
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
- Fluent in English & a second language (essential)
- Ability to speak a 3rd language (desirable)
- Full Microsoft office suite capability, especially Excel
- Negotiation skills
- Relevant CII qualification (desirable).