Our client is an established Insurance Brokers firm who are currently looking to recruit an Insurance Officer
to join their team in Malta on a full-time basis.
- Liaise with policyholders, taking information on the nature of the claim and details of their policy;
- Pass information on to other colleagues and professionals including claims investigators and underwriters;
- Update computer and paper records with details of the claim;
- Discuss the claim with suppliers and repairers as necessary. For example, you may have to organize a replacement vehicle to be delivered to a client or for builders to repair damage to property;
- Keep the policyholder informed both verbally and in writing of the status of the claim;
- Advise clients on general queries and insurance issues.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A disciplined business approach and background in insurance;
- Good leadership and communication skills ;
- High service standards that enhance the delivery of quality customer care;
- Ability to negotiate and conclude insurance claims on behalf of customers;
- Ability to develop client relationships;
- Proficient in written and oral communications;
- An A level or CII qualifications (minimum Cert CII or equivalent) of education.
All applications must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.