Paragon Europe in Malta on behalf of one of their clients with the Insurance sector is seeking to recruit a Sales & Customer Care Assistant on a full-time basis.
- Working in a team in order to reach departmental goals on Personal Lines Business, predominantly consisting of Motor, Marine Hull, Home and Individual Health risks;
- Delivery of high-quality service and in a timely manner to direct clients;
- Technical analysis of commercial and personal line Proposals from direct and Tii clients;
- Issuing of policy documentation and related data inputting/invoicing in the Company’s systems;
- Support and servicing of Direct existing business;
- General office duties, including liaison with the Technical Underwriting Unit and all other Support departments.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working in an insurance technical environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools/Applications;
- Negotiation Skills;
- Strong Communication Skills – verbal and written;
- Strong Analytical Skills;
- Preference will be given to applicants who attained a CII qualification (minimum Dip CII) or who are in advanced progress towards achieving such qualification;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and part of a team;
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Maltese: Level: Excellent;
- English: Level: Excellent;
- Spanish: Level: any level is considered an asset.