Paragon Europe in Malta on behalf of one of their clients within the Insurance sector is seeking to recruit an Issuing Assistant on a full-time basis.
Main Tasks :
- Drafting and issuing of policy documentation;
- Processing of endorsements, declarations, amendments and cancellations;
- Assist the Issuing Team with the renewal process;
- Assist Supervisor / Head of Unit with any work as required.
Qualifications & Skills :
- A minimum of secondary level of education with preference given to applicants with an MCAST Advanced Diploma in Insurance, a CII qualification;
- Experience in an insurance environment, however, entry-level applicants will be considered too;
- Excellent computer skills particularly with Microsoft applications;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Capability to work in a team and individually;
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment;
- Be proficient in Maltese, English and any proficiency in Spanish will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Maltese : Level : Excellent;
- English : Level : Excellent;
- Spanish : Level : (Considered an asset).