Paragon Europe in Malta on behalf of one of their clients with the Insurance sector is seeking to recruit a Claims Handler (Motor Claims).
Main Tasks :
- Opening and registration of new claims in Insight;
- Support and servicing of clients, brokers and intermediaries;
- Liaising with third-party insurers, parts suppliers and repairers;
- Technical analysis of a claim and determination of liability;
- Attend mandatory arbitration and court sittings;
- Supporting our lawyers in the defence of mandatory arbitrations and court cases;
- Negotiate claim settlements with clients;
- Processing of claim payments and recoveries;
- Delivery of high-quality service to clients and intermediaries.
Education, Qualification & Certification :
- Minimum of secondary level of education;
- Preference will be given to candidates undergoing CII certification or University Degree.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Technical knowledge of Motor Claims will be considered an asset;
- Written, spoken and good communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Conversant with Microsoft Office;
- Negotiation, communication and time management skills;
- Ready to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Energetic, positive and outgoing.
- Maltese : Level : Excellent
- English : Level : Excellent
- Spanish : Level : (considered an asset)
Previous Professional Experience :
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in motor claims
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.