Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a results-oriented Junior Underwriter on a full-time basis for one of their clients which is a leader within the Insurance sector sphere.
A typical day might include:
You also possess:
- Delivery of high-quality support service to all Commercial Units;
- Technical analysis, underwriting and rating of business proposals including preparation and issuing of quotations;
- Drafting of policy documentation;
- Working with Tronweb;
- Assist Head of Unit with any work as required.
- Minimum of secondary level of education;
- Preference will be given to applicants with MCAST Advanced Diploma in Insurance, CII qualification, University Degree or higher.
You are also good at:
- Adequate oral and written communication;
- Problem-solving and decision making;
- Analysis and interpretation;
- Interpersonal effectiveness;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Applications, etc.);
- Operational systems at the firm are; (Tronweb / SIRA / Insfocus).
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Maltese - Level: Excellent;
- English - Level: Excellent;
- Spanish - Level: Considered an asset.