Our client is looking to recruit a full-time Installation Helper for one of our clients within the Energy industry with over 30 years' of experience in the renewable sector. The role will involve assisting in the delivery and installation of solar panels.
We are seeking candidates who:
- Resides in Malta;
- Are able to work under pressure, both on own initiative and within a team;
- Have a positive approach towards work;
- Are able to communicate clearly in either spoken Maltese OR English;
- Have a customer service approach that is both friendly and professional;
- Work with good attention to detail.
The work involves assisting the installer in deliveries and installations of:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Domestic PV systems;
- Commercial Pv systems;
- Solar water heaters;
- Domestic RO systems;
- Air-conditioning systems;
- Applicants must have at least 18 years of age, be in possession of a valid driving licence, be able to manage basic power tools, mature and willing to adapt and learn innovative work processes. Training will also be provided.