One of our clients is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Application Support Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Support for new applications;
- Identify recurring application issues and ensure a permanent solution;
- Communication with end-users, provide end-user support and training;
- Prioritise and manage multiple open cases at one time;
- Document existing and new setups, workflows, and procedures;
- Liaise with vendors to install and test new releases;
- Troubleshoot simple to complex issues as reported by end-users;
- Analyze existing data and metrics to determine trends and performance;
- Manage workload and prioritize to accomplish tasks within agreed timeframes.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- SQL scripting and Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Knowledge of object-oriented and test-driven development concepts;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience with Therefore Document Management System and Prince2 methodologies is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Jira;
- Have excellent written and verbal skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.