Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Front-end Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Front-end Developer,
you will take care of our application development with a strong focus on improving the user experience. You will advocate for clients’ needs when implementing new products and features on our web applications.
What you’ll do:
What you have:
- Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in UI/UX, front-end development, and hybrid mobile application development;
- Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and usability across multiple browsers, devices, and web standards;
- Research and test new web technologies and make recommendations on opportunities to improve our user interface;
- Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide, and that everything works as planned with each release;
- Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process;
- Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation and its goals;
- Collaborate regularly with researchers, designers, and developers on the implementation of new features and products.
What’s good to have:
- Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass, Stylus), and APIs (WebSocket);
- Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development;
- Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques;
- Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing;
- Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms;
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
What we’ll give you:
- Knowledge of information security and data protection;
- Experience in responsive and mobile web design;
- Good grasp of user experience and user interface design;
- Familiarity in search engine optimisation (SEO);
- Knowledge of back-end technologies.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
- Growth-inducing challenges;
- Productive work atmosphere;
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Travel and internet allowances.