One of our clients in the Telecommunications industries in Malta is looking to recruit a Billing Development Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Liaise across teams on new functionalities, upgrades and future roadmaps;
- Participate in the design, implementation and testing of new processes and functionalities;
- Plan and perform maintenance;
- Maintain updated documentation in relation to processes and functionalities with regards to the CRM and the billing systems;
- Identify situations which require maximum care in the development of mission-critical systems;
- Determine a cause of major failures that disrupts business;
- Make quick and precise decisions on complex issues;
- Develop in a maintainable and scalable manner whilst meeting predefined deadlines.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Possess a degree in ICT, Engineering or a related field or relevant work experience;
- Good Knowledge of SQL – preferably Oracle;
- Good Knowledge of SOAP/XML;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command of English – both verbal and in writing;
- Be well organised, self-motivated, and able to prioritize work in relation to the organization’s objectives;
- 'Can do’ attitude;
- Knowledge of Linux would be a plus.