eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Manual Tester
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Having revolutionised the national cab and transport industry, eCabs is now seeking the most talented individuals on the island, to continue building its internal technology team. As a software tester, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is released to production.
- Understanding the business requirements;
- Build test cases that cover business requirement and user flows;
- Maintaining a test environment to execute test cases;
- Conducting review meetings with software developers;
- Executing test cases;
- Tracking and reporting of software defects;
- Communicating and working with the development team and business analysts to prevent new issues.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- An IT related degree or relevant experience in a tech/software development setup;
- At least 1-year experience in testing of software;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to think strategically and analyse information timely and accurately;
- Knowledge of Java and SQL;
- Experience in using testing tools, frameworks, and QA methodologies;
- Experience working with Jira;
- Experience working in an agile environment.