eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an iOS Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the CTO and Head of Development, the chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of mobile app solutions which will play an integral part in the company's operations and data collection. With a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a mobile app developer role or similar, you are expected to be proficient in frontend and mobile technologies, have experience in building enterprise-grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant, and secure, have a proven track record or portfolio and finally be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
- Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system;
- Code, test, and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools;
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure the quality of products;
- Take part in the architectural design of the systems.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Excellent experience in developing native mobile applications in iOs;
- Experience in React Native;
- Experience in UX;
- Experience integrating with RESTful services;
- Experience with JWT tokens;
- Experience with build automation tools (e.g. Maven), source control tools (e.g. Git), CI (e.g. Hudson), and bug tracking;
- Experience of Agile Methodologies;
- Proficient use of Linux.