One of our clients in the Telecommunications industries in Malta is looking to recruit a Voice Systems Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Researching, recommending and implementing technical solutions;
- Introducing new equipment while taking care of existing equipment;
- Report generation and data analysis;
- Maintaining and analysing technical reports;
- Solving problems and providing timely corrective action;
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
- A degree in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications or equivalent;
- Good command of English;
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies;
- Good knowledge of mobile networks;
- Hands-on experience with software and hardware;
- CCNA qualifications are preferred;
- A valid driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong Team player committed to achieving results.