Our client is currently offering an Oracle Specialist job opportunity in Malta. Working closely with different departments internally, your main responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of the Accounting flows in the Ledger, Procure to Pay, Order to Receipt and Record to Report functions and processes.
- Implementing and enhancing a combination of the ERP components/modules.
- Integrating Oracle Financials ERP applications with other corporate/external applications.
- Defining business and technical parameters
Education & Experience:
- Qualification in Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years of experience working with Oracle ERP and Oracle modules.
- Sound experience working with General Ledger, Receivables, Procurement, Payables, Fixed Assets within any of the Oracle Financials ERP applications.
- Experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team-player, with a positive work ethic