STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is currently looking to recruit an ICT Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- Install and configure computer hardware and components, Microsoft Windows Operating System, and applications;
- Maintain and troubleshoot installations of Microsoft Windows;
- Network cabling;
- Support on printers;
- Systems monitoring;
- Backups and Restores;
- User support.
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
- A diploma in IT;
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems in particular Windows 10;
- Basic knowledge of network technologies;
- Knowledge of computer peripherals such as printers;
- Follow best practices for personal computer technicians;
- Good communication skills;
- Being able to work as part of a team with little supervision.