Bay Street Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a qualified IT Administrator to join their technical team on a full/part-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Group IT Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of our network, computer systems, phones and periphery;
- Liaising with the currently appointed ICT support contractor on all matters;
- Documentation of ICT inventory and processes;
- Escalating technical issues and liaising with hardware and software vendors;
- General desktop support at both hardware and software levels;
- Participate in systems analysis and design when the need arises;
- Contribute towards and Assist IT Manager in new projects;
- Perform research on ICT related developments in terms of new technologies and products;
- Other general ICT related responsibilities.
Experience & Skills:
Bay Street Group:
Bay Street Group comprises of Bay Street Holdings Limited and Bay Street Complex Ltd. The principal activity of the company is the ownership and operation of the Bay Street Tourist Complex comprising the Bay Street outlets and car parks. Bay Street Hotel Complex Ltd. operates the be. Hotel a four-star superior hotel situated within the Bay Street Tourist Complex.
- Previous work experience within the hospitality industry is considered an asset;
- You will have experience in Windows Server management such as user profile maintenance, security management and performance;
- Have general experience in cloud-based systems;
- Be able to offer desktop support in a Windows Server environment;
- Have a flair for new corporate technologies;
- Be able to offer support on main Microsoft Office Products;
- Have experience in virtualization technologies;
- Be knowledgeable in terms of file shares and permissions;
- Basic networking skills;
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills in English;
- Be an analytical individual with a good problem-solving attitude.