Northern Gas and Power Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Full-Stack Developer
to join their Frontend Development team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer
who can turn ideas into extremely reliable, beautifully written code that other people – or you, six months into the future – will find easy to comprehend and modify. You have mastered more than one technology stack in your life, and you are comfortable with the idea of mastering several more. You're competent at high levels and low levels. Technology is a means and not the end for you, and you don't flinch at the idea of using a new cutting edge to craft well-made solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with us as we build new features, functionality, and applications to continue our impressive growth;
- Help your team decide what technologies to use. Every engineer can propose better ways of doing things;
- Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code with security and efficiency in mind;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Develop visioning skills and ability to see the big picture;
- Integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position as a Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer/Full-Stack Developer with an emphasis on Back-End Systems;
- Familiar with MySQL, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, MongoDB or Big Query desired;
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture, API development, and integration;
- Experience with Google Cloud Services will be considered an asset;
- Interest in technology with insights about trends and solutions;
- Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to laymen and to translate their feedback;
- Team-player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- An inclination to contribute to the creative process;
- A devotion to delivering the best possible user experience;
- Independent with a sense of ownership in work contribution;
- A ‘can do’ and problem-solving attitude.
Northern Gas and Power Ltd:
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the north of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 450 people globally. Our HQ is based in the North of England where we’re known as ‘The King of the North’! We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World! Mission Statement: We have been busy pioneering new ideas and innovative technologies in the field of energy. As we all stand at the foothill of the 4th industrial revolution, our forward-thinking approach is bringing tomorrow’s ideas, today. A transformative revolution that will define our generation, will take us on a journey that will digitise the world of energy. We are so excited to share our vision of the future with you and to show the technologies such as 5G, IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence(AI), Machine learning and how they will go on to shape all of our lives. This is just the beginning, so why don’t you grab your hoverboard and teleportation device and come on a journey with us into the future.
- Attractive salary package offered based on experience;
- Training, development, and opportunities for career progression;
- Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment;
- December off, yes December off!;
- International travel opportunities.