Our client is looking to recruit an IT Business Development Executive in Malta. Here you will be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and liaising with other departments in providing the best possible service to your clients.
You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients, and identifying new potential clients
- Identify new sales opportunities and pursuing them
- Develop and nurture new opportunities through proactive activities such as cold calling, networking, teaming with industry partners.
- Effectively use data and search tools to extract accounts and hunt new contacts.
- Maintain a detailed prospect pipeline, with comprehensive activity notes, in the CRM
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly activity targets
- Drive attendance to in-person and virtual events
- Provide feedback to your supervisor on progress, opportunities and/or issues.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Business and computing or similar area of study
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales position or selling advisory engagements to new customers
- Knowledge and experience in customer care
- Must possess own vehicle and clean driving licence
- Mature personality with a strong initiative
- Strong presentation skills
- Hold a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Have a flair for sales and negotiation
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Good command of the English language written and spoken
About the company:
The salary depicted is a basic salary there will also be commission on top.
Our client, who is recruiting for the vacancy of IT Business Development Executive, is a leader in the delivery of ICT related services to a European and North African client base. Throughout the years, they have developed a well-respected brand name that is a guarantee of service and quality.