Our client is looking to recruit for a Product Manager to join their team. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage the Product lifecycle by actively driving the product and respective features, from requirements, through development, up to go-to-market.
- Contribute to the work of the Product function, by sharing the product’s vision and strategy, and reflecting this in delivered initiatives.
- Use feedback provided by the different stakeholders and work alongside them, to analyse client needs and translate these requirements into product features, launched through planned delivery that unlocks value at the earliest.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the initiative’s business case, together with the projected value that will be achieved from delivering relevant milestones.
- Design, implement, and maintain project timelines across multiple internal and external departments.
- Work alongside technical and non-technical teams to collaboratively translate requirements into launchable product features.
- Represent the customer’s needs when participating in discussions with the different stakeholders involved at the different stages of the lifecycle.
- Work alongside commercial teams to execute the feature launch roll-out plan, ensuring internal and external training is set-up and set go-to-market targets are reached.
- Track the effectiveness of the launched solution and identify potential product refinement.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Solid previous Product experience in technology is a must
- Be proficient in the available product features
- Be proficient in Excel, SPSS, Modeler or other projection tools
- Be able to commercialize technical products and product features
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Use problem analyses and solving techniques to build quality-full solutions
- Strong customer focus
- Strong technical skills and business acumen
- Polished communication skills