to join their team on a full-time basis.
Join a unique team that is mastering the values of collaboration. Crafting the optimal conditions for a team to perform at its best, in a multicultural environment that collects thoughts, views, opinions, and life experiences. Help us develop creative concepts that captivate players all over the world. We are looking for someone who loves working in a lean and agile environment, have the ability to understand complex technical and architectural problems, love to learn new things, and have a passion for software development.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Implementation of fully responsive UI;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices;
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes, and new ideas;
- Ability to look at a problem and think of practical out of the box solutions;
- Write unit tests with mocked code;
- Write clear and precise technical documentation.
- Ability to plan and work autonomously and within a team;
- Knowledge of the latest concepts and technologies;
- Understanding of version control such as GIT;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Working independently; we expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
Nice to have:
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Experience working with a CI/CD approach;
- Experience with Spine is a bonus;
- Past iGaming experience considered a bonus.