One of our clients in Malta is looking to recruit an ICT Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Monitor and rectify general matters of system security;
- Installation and setup of all ICT related hardware and software;
- General desktop support at both hardware and software levels;
- Participate in systems analysis and design when the need arises;
- Support internal departments with reporting tools and system data;
- Participate in and contribute towards the implementation of ICT related projects;
- Document ICT inventory and processes;
- Other general ICT related responsibilities.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience;
- Able to offer desktop support in a Windows environment;
- Good communication skills both verbally and written in English and Maltese;
- Be in possession of a valid driving license;
- Be trustworthy, polite, and organised.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive with an analytical mind, critical thinking with a can-do attitude in dealing with problems and their resolution;
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.