Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Software Applications Services Lead, an IT professional to lead the dynamic Software Applications and Support team
- You will lead a team responsible for supporting and maintaining the various core and non-core business IT solutions in use by the Regional Offices, the back-office personnel and the extensive extended network across Malta.
- Coordinate and manage the agreed Service Level Agreements with various Partners.
- Liaise with the corporate Technology Division abroad or deliveries related to the Core Systems
- Manage all Change Requests to ensure any activity on the Production systems are properly maintained
- Co-ordinate with the Service Desk to manage and resolve all raised tickets to the required Service Level Agreements
- Ensure that Support and Maintenance budgets are monitored and controlled throughout the year
- To maintain and improve all customer relations
Experience & Skills
- This position demands a customer-focused individual that has proven experience and skills in Change Management, IT implementation services, customer care and overall generic IT skills.
- You will have skills in Business Analysis, Incident Handling, Problem Solving Techniques, MS SQL, Report Writing and people management experience is expected.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English is a must.
- Currently living in Malta
- Product management experience will be considered as an advantage.