Our client within the Fintech industry is looking to recruit a Senior Java Software Engineer for an opportunity in Malta.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements and meet them within a timely manner.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and consult clients within a team of developers.
- Create and maintain documentation of policies and procedures.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain systems.
- Understanding of microservices and related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.).
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java software engineering experience.
- Experience with backend development using Micronaut / Spring, database interaction (JOOQ / Hibernate) and testing (Junit, mockito etc.).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud / AWS / Microsoft Azure) would be considered an asset.
- Some experience in React / Angular would be considered an asset.
- Understanding of some Fintech domains is a great advantage.
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve great results
- A true team player that you enjoy to work collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Not afraid of challenges and to learn new things
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
About the company:
Our client is a reputable Fintech business based here in Malta with big plans and vision for the future looking for two Senior Java Developers to join their team. The correct candidates may be offered shares after being with the company for two years.