CCBill in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Developer Advocate (Cloud Native Services) to join their team on a full-time basis.
In Developer Relations, we collaborate and connect with communities that love technology as much as we do. Our team interacts with developers across the globe both at conferences as well as online, and advocates for third-party developer interests and needs internally at PhoenixNAP. Our focus is on supporting third-party developers who build applications and businesses on PhoenixNAP’s platforms. Not afraid to be hands-on, you might write sample code, author client libraries, working with strategic PhoenixNAP partners to facilitate and organize our developer communities.
As a Developer Advocate, you will connect with developers and speak externally about cutting-edge technologies on conference panels, meetups, and on blogs. Your work will foster a community of developers integrating with PhoenixNAP technologies and will help drive strategy around Developer Relations. You might appear on our YouTube channels, podcasts, training, or support channels to troubleshoot and debug technical problems encountered by developers. In collaboration with PhoenixNAP Engineering teams, you will improve products by conveying feedback from developers, reviewing and contributing to API designs, writing production-ready code, and testing new features.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Partner/consult with external developers to ensure the successful implementation of products. Create momentum and drive the success of the product;
- Improve and standardize the developer experience for all PhoenixNAP developer products and platforms. Educate developers on best practices for the effective integration of PhoenixNAP developer products;
- Provide 1:1 support for PhoenixNAP partners and developers on social and open source software (OSS) platforms. Help partners design integrations, fix bugs, improve UX, and solve problems at scale;
- Work on the core source code of PhoenixNAP’s products and identify, reproduce, and/or fix issues that are affecting our users;
- Advocate for developers and other Technical Practitioners internally, and influence PhoenixNAP developer product strategy by working with Product Management, Go-to-Market, Engineering, Support, Marketing, Business Development, and other cross-functional teams.
- 2 years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent experience;
- Experience in a technical consulting or client-facing capacity;
*This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialties: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.