Norwex in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Junior IT Administrator
to join their team on a part-time basis. This position reports directly to the IT Manager.
The Junior IT Administrator
is responsible for assisting in the upkeep of an efficient office IT function, both physical and virtual. This position is ideal for students studying or having recently obtained certification in an ICT-related field, and who have a passion for system administration and IT services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, virtual infrastructure;
- Provide end-user IT support for Malta and remote users;
- Support IT on-boarding of new employees;
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, and networking problems;
- Perform daily system monitoring, reviewing system and application logs;
- Apply patches and upgrades on regular basis;
- Manage IT support tickets as well as provide helpdesk support;
- Perform daily backups, ensuring all data is successfully backed onsite and on the cloud;
- Maintain inventory of IT devices and consumables;
- Update IT Asset Tracking documentation of hardware, software, and operating systems licenses;
- Perform daily IT-related administrative tasks as needed.
Norwex, an established international group of companies having their head office in Malta. The Malta entity forms part of a Norwegian group of companies whose main line of business is in the direct sales environment worldwide.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Be able to gather and document IT systems;
- Capable of working to deadlines and as part of a team;
- Have the willingness to learn about new systems and attend training courses, certifications, workshops, and conferences.