A role for an IT Administrator is now available. Within this role your main duties would be:-
- Liaise with internal users to provide technical support on hardware, networks and software issues
- Perform the installation, configuration, testing and maintenance across the internal business systems
- Provide second & third level support to ensure efficient and effective incident response
- Provide relevant reports and procedural documentation
- Maintain a channel of communication with the IT leadership team and escalate any issues
- Assist in onsite and remote support to end users
Education and Experience
- A minimum of MQF Lv 4 in Computer Studies / Computer Science or similar
- A minimum of 2 yrs experience in a similar role
- Certification in Windows 7 or 10 is ideal
- Experience within Manufacturing is seen as an asset
- Positive can-do attitude. Able to work well in a team and on an individual basis.
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Maltese ideal.
- Team player and detail-oriented
- Customer service oriented
The role of IT Administrator is with an international manufacturing company based in Malta.
Job reference:- DS146