Our client is looking to recruit a Solutions Architect (Microsoft 365 Consultant). You will be an integral member of the commercial team developing and growing the Company’s business through technical sales and relationship excellence practices with clients
Responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Team in any pre-sales engagements with customers to help drive sales opportunities towards timely closure, through consistent follow-up and engagement in proof-of-concepts
- Using effective planning to understand customer requirements
- Designing technically-feasible solutions – including SharePoint Online workflows, branding and integration with M365 components (such as Office Add-ins and Microsoft Teams) – that match the client’s needs
- Working with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure timely delivery of services and support to customers in line with customer expectations and committed SLAs.
- Initially, the Solutions Architect will also be expected to participate in implementation and support efforts needed by the client
- Appropriately reporting on the status of sales opportunities, POC or implementation projects
- Escalate where appropriate to ensure timely delivery of the project
- Building positive relationships with existing customers by ensuring predictable and consistent interactions so as to improve the overall perception of the company
Education & Experience:
- Possessing a Technical Degree in IT is preferred
- Has min 3-years experience in the technology sector
- Hold a Microsoft 365 Certification (MS-900 and/or others) is preferable, or at least must have the necessary aptitude to attain
- Must possess a strong ability to develop and articulate the value of Microfost 365 solutions to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Is a team player and committed to supporting pre-sales engagements.
- Motivated and ambitious.
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of the Solutions Architect (Microsoft 365 Consultant) is with an established but still rapidly growing IT services company in Malta servicing SME's and enterprise-level companies. The Salary is the base salary, there are still bonuses and other additional benefits that would be given to the right candidate.