Our client is looking to recruit an IT Manager in Malta to work in a highly reputable company in the hospitality industry worldwide.
- Implementing and managing all IT systems to the Global Information Security Policies, Divisional IT Policies/Procedures and Internal Controls.
- Managing access rights and permissions on all systems.
- Developing and maintaining disaster recovery plans and backups.
- Managing IT contracts with suppliers and managing SLAs.
- Providing 24/7 on-call duties when required.
- Managing IT budget planning for the company.
- Being the main point of contact for IT software and hardware queries for the company.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in management or supervisory position responsible for the on-going operation of Information Technology.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Veeam, basic networking skills, knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 Administration and knowledge on computer hardware and configurations
- Previous hospitality IT experience will be considered an asset.
- Strong personal confidence,
- Willingness to learn continuously,
- Being a team player
- Able to work independently and under pressure.