Our client is looking to recruit a CRM Implementation Specialist to join their consulting & professional services team in Malta.
Responsibilities would include:
- You will be analyzing business, functional and technical requirements whilst working closely with other team members
- Identifying and suggesting strategy and techniques that best fit the business requirements
- Manage and configure the Salesforce platform
- Developing and designing visual interface screens
- Creating controller classes is APEX
- Configuring integration projects on Salesforce using API integration technology.
- Following Salesforce development and design principles
- Attending and completing Salesforce training
- Working closely with other teams and supporting when required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business and/ or Computer Science
- Experience in the technology industry is considered an asset, fresh graduates also considered
- Experience working on the Salesforce platform would be a huge advantage
- Ability to multitask and good with time management
- Willingness to learn new technologies and keep up to date with trends
- Committed to customer service and ability to deal with clients issues seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills and have perseverance
- Enjoy working in a team in a highly motivated environment
- A people person with a passion for networking in events and representing the company
About the Company:
As a CRM Implementation Specialist. You will be involved in projects with international companies and organizations and participate in the design, customization, and implementation of advanced solutions, whilst client-facing throughout the entire development process.