Stanleybet Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Service Desk Technician
to join their team within their IT Operations department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Service Desk Manager.
- You will be responsible for supporting Stanleybet services. This will include logging, troubleshooting and resolving calls, which will include administration & support of multi-OS environments;
- You have must excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you will be dealing with internal staff, external customers and third parties as we are an expanding multinational company, this position has great development potential for the right individual;
- An ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines whilst delivering accurate results, maintaining confidentially and delivering a high level of customer service. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on a shift basis and a flexible attitude towards travel is required as we do operate several overseas offices;
- The successful candidate will be able to resolve and troubleshoot complex issues, communicate updates and resolutions to both technical and non-technical staff. You should be enthusiastic and seek innovation and opportunities for increased efficiencies.
- Accurate logging, investigation, escalation & timely resolution of customer incidents and requests in relation to SLA’s;
- Incident resolution onsite & utilising remote support (troubleshooting, root cause analysis);
- Ensuring documentation is kept up to date;
- System administration duties inclusive of Windows, Mac & Linux;
- User setups (accounts, distribution lists, starters\Leavers process);
- Hardware builds and deployment;
- Desktop Support & software installation;
- Pre-deployment testing for hardware and software;
- Installation of all IT equipment such as PC’s, monitors, printers, scanners etc (to include some manual handling);
- Maintain and update the Asset\Configuration management system;
- Liaising with 3 rd party software, hardware and support service providers;
- Production of reports in a timely and professional manner when required.
- Experience of ITIL working practices, including Incident, Problem & Change Management;
- Experience of using an ITSM (eg/ Fresh Service, Jira);
- Knowledge of monitoring systems (eg/ Nagios/PRTG);
- Ability to build and troubleshoot workstations (hardware and software);
- Proficient with working with Windows OS environments (Windows 10);
- Good analytical ability;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office;
- Must have good written and oral communication skills (English);
- Excellent diagnostic skills for technical issues;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills;
- Minimum 1 year previous IT Service Desk.
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication;
- Experience of remote support tools (e.g. Splashtop, LogMeIn, VNC, RDP);
- Basic Networking knowledge & troubleshooting (Switches and Patching);
- Experience in Active Directory Administration;
- Experience/knowledge of:
- Microsoft 365 Administration (Exchange Online, SharePoint);
- Microsoft Intune (Device Management);
- Microsoft Teams;
- PBX/phone system/video conferencing/VOIP;
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016;
- Exchange 2013/2016/2019 Server;
- Citrix Server;
- Apple Mac/iPad/iPhone;
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners;
- Ability to operate as a team player, with a flexible and positive attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, effectively prioritise and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work independently.
Stanley International Betting Limited is a pan-European sports betting company with a Retail & Online presence in Cyprus, Croatia, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Malta, Romania and UK. In 1963 Stanley Leisure plc became an officially authorised bookmaker under the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act 1963 and after having acquired a relevant position in the UK with its casinos and betting shops, it started an extraordinary growing trend in the European market of sports betting. Thanks to an innovative business model whose compatibility with the EU law has been demonstrated by three CJEU rulings, Gambelli (2003), Placanica (2007) and Costa-Cifone (2012), the Stanleybet Group is currently present in Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Romania, Italy and UK with over 2,000 outlets and 3,000 employees. Stanleybet has an established track record as a fair and responsible private sports betting company, fully compliant with regulatory requirements in the UK and other European jurisdictions where it operates.