Stanleybet Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Application Support
to join their team within their Information Technology department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will report to the Retail Platform Manager.
The chosen candidate is primarily responsible for maintaining, documenting and supporting in-house application services, developed by an R&D team and guarantee business continuity.
As a junior Level Application Support you will:
Your Technical Profile:
- Execute incident and problem management processes in order to meet agreed KPI's;
- Serve as system support for one or more complex information systems;
- Serve as helpdesk operational support;
- Analyse and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion;
- Assist in training users in the use of newly developed or modified software;
- Provide status reports where required.
- Previous experience working in a similar position;
- Flexibility to work on-call and on a shift basis is essential;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Must possess demonstrated customer service and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to work towards solutions and a willingness to assist program users;
- Experience with documenting procedures;
- Evidence of knowledge of VB6 and VB.NET (Framework 4.0+);
- Windows Server platforms.
- Resilient and approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business.
- Ability to speak Italian would be an advantage;
- Gaming & betting knowledge;
- Scripting solutions for the automation of various processes.
*Salary dependent upon experience.
Stanley International Betting Limited is a pan-European sports betting company with a Retail & Online presence in Cyprus, Croatia, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Malta, Romania and UK. In 1963 Stanley Leisure plc became an officially authorised bookmaker under the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act 1963 and after having acquired a relevant position in the UK with its casinos and betting shops, it started an extraordinary growing trend in the European market of sports betting. Thanks to an innovative business model whose compatibility with the EU law has been demonstrated by three CJEU rulings, Gambelli (2003), Placanica (2007) and Costa-Cifone (2012), the Stanleybet Group is currently present in Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Romania, Italy and UK with over 2,000 outlets and 3,000 employees. Stanleybet has an established track record as a fair and responsible private sports betting company, fully compliant with regulatory requirements in the UK and other European jurisdictions where it operates.