Our client is looking to recruit for an IT operator to join their growing team.
- Maintaining the online networks system and ensuring that data is updated and available 24/7
- Closely monitoring systems and proactively identifying issues both locally and overseas
- Ensuring availability of systems and information so that reporting can be carried out
- Assisting with the implementation of new online releases and ensuring smooth execution
- Conducting system administration duties such as the vetting of blocked emails
- Following procedures and guidelines for resetting of passwords and user accounts
Education & Experience:
- Diploma in IT is required
- Experience in banking considered an asset, however, training will be provided
- Experience in IT would be considered an asset
- Comfortable working in a team environment and have good communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
This role is with a local bank on a 24-hour shift basis on day, night, rest, off basis.