CCBill in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Software Operations Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
This position is responsible for maintaining code and applying upgrades for CCBill’s existing product line, with a large focus on business-critical products. A qualified candidate will work under the guidance of a manager/team lead and alongside software testers to provide the highest quality software to both internal and external users.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Extensive understanding and experience with core programming languages, Linux operating systems
- Maintains existing codebases and applies upgrades to CCBill’s existing product lines.
- Constant learning of CCBill’s existing product lines.
- Interacting with Software Testers and Software Operations Team Lead to ensure all code is modified with minimal impact on daily operations.
- Interacting with the Software Operations Team Lead to ensure all goals are completed on time.
- The employee is to report to his or her supervisor if unable to attend work.
- Excellent understanding of programming concepts and best practices in Java and PERL.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux and the VI editor.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues (a majority of what you will do J).
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL preferable) and ORM technologies.
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse/NetBeans/IntelliJ.
- Experience with an Application Server such as Tomcat.
- Able to use Ansible.
- Experience with security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of Spring framework and knowledge of JMS implementations.
- Know-how to build tools such as Maven and/or Ant.
- Ability to work in and embrace a team environment, especially cross-department projects/issues.
*This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialties: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.