Our Client is currently looking for an IT Support Team Lead in Malta to join a growing IT team. Working in a large established company in the ICT services industry sector you will be exposed to the latest technology.
- Identifying and prioritizing incidents of clients and assign these tickets to the IT Support Officers.
- Monitoring and improving productivity levels within the team.
- Being an escalation point solving level 2 and level 3 technical support
- Monitoring contract compliance and escalate defaults accordingly.
- Constantly liaising with the CTO to ensure that the team has all the necessary skills to provide high standard support.
- Organising staff reviews and escalating HR issues to the CTO or HR.
Education and Experience:
- In possession of a BSc. in IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Experience of Windows infrastructure and systems
- Experience supporting enterprise-level networks
- Keeps abreast with the latest technologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to mentor and coach a team.
- Be passionate about Support
About the Company:
As a Support Team Leader in Malta, you will be managing a team of 5 skilled technical support specialists for a growing ICT Service delivery company who provide top quality enterprise solutions to a wide range of clientele.