Northern Gas and Power Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Front-End Software Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Front-End Software Developer
/ Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to Back-End;
- Focus on security and customer experience at all layers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role as Front-End developer;
- Strong experience working with REST APIs;
- Experience in writing Unit Tests and TDD;
- Experience with source control (Bitbucket/git);
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Experience solving browser and device-specific issues;
- Experience with Google Cloud Services will be considered an asset;
- Interest in technology with insights about trends and solutions;
- Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to laymen and to translate their feedback;
- Team-player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- An inclination to contribute to the creative process;
- A devotion to delivering the best possible user experience;
- Independent with a sense of ownership in work contribution;
- A ‘can-do’ and problem-solving attitude.
Northern Gas and Power Ltd:
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the north of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 450 people globally. Our HQ is based in the North of England where we’re known as ‘The King of the North’! We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World! Mission Statement: We have been busy pioneering new ideas and innovative technologies in the field of energy. As we all stand at the foothill of the 4th industrial revolution, our forward-thinking approach is bringing tomorrow’s ideas, today. A transformative revolution that will define our generation, will take us on a journey that will digitise the world of energy. We are so excited to share our vision of the future with you and to show the technologies such as 5G, IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence(AI), Machine learning and how they will go on to shape all of our lives. This is just the beginning, so why don’t you grab your hoverboard and teleportation device and come on a journey with us into the future.
- Up to 45,000 Euro p/a dependent on experience with an annual bonus of up to 5,000 Euro;
- Training, development, and opportunities of career progression;
- Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment;
- December off, yes December off!;
- International travel opportunities.