Our client is seeking to recruit for an IT Assistant vacancy in Malta, working within the Networks and Security department,
- Assisting in installing, inspecting, and maintaining computer systems, IT infrastructure and network systems as required and in accordance with the IT policies and procedures.
- Responding to Level 1 support requests.
- Performing daily system monitoring of servers and storage and responsible for managing backups and tape rotation.
- Assisting in managing and maintaining windows and mail user accounts.
- Assisting in the analysis, evaluation, purchasing, and implementation of IT hardware and software.
- Maintaining and updating incident and service request logs.
- Providing basic training to end-users when necessary.
- Providing assistance for the implementation of the company's Business Continuity and Recovery
- ICT related administrative duties that include filing, record keeping, and report writing.
Education and Experience:
- In possession of an MQF Level 4 or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Servers.
- Some experience with ITIL based help desk software.
- Have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.