Our client is offering a Software Developer in Test position in Malta. Here you will be working closely with the Software Development team and on the latest technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing impregnably automated API tests, which can be produced and run in a continuous integration environment.
- Transforming User Acceptance Testing and User Acceptance Criteria into regression testing.
- Being able to build, manage and maintain testing environments.
- Debugging application issues.
- Liaising with the QA team, PO and the developers and give constant feedback.
- Assisting in the documentation.
Education & Experience:
- Holding a BSc. degree in IT or equivalent.
- Having a minimum of 3 years of experience in automation testing and tools.
- Good grasp of development, testing and documentation.
- Have experience with SQL and DevOps
- Able to work in a team and also independently.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Eager to keep abreast with new technologies.
About the company:
The role of a Software Developer in Test is within a well-established tech company servicing the iGaming industry.