G4S Malta is looking to recruit an IT Operations Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. G4S Security is a leading international provider of security solutions operating in over 125 countries across the globe and employing over 650,000 people. In Malta, we employ a strong, dedicated workforce of more than 1,000 people. At G4S we always take care to employ the best people, develop their competence, provide opportunities and inspire them to live our values.
Skills & Experience:
- Manage and follow up on tickets related to IT issues;
- Support the IT manager in troubleshooting system and network issues;
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software faults;
- Provide day to day support to end-users at the company offices both remotely and on-site;
- Providing remote and on-site support to clients as and when required;
- Maintain technical documentation and proper comprehensive emergency procedures;
- Keep track of all computer hardware and software licenses and inventory;
- Liaise with suppliers, including service providers for support requests and purchases;
- Monitoring of IT and ‘Law Enforcement Systems’;
- Ensure the integrity of all the company's data held electronically;
- Providing support and test disaster recovery and failover procedures;
- Be available on call.
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
- Experience on Networking, Virtualisation, Windows Servers and AD;
- Experience on Linux based OS would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SIP-based telephone systems;
- Knowledge of G-Suite product line including Gmail, Google Sheets, Docs etc would be considered as an asset;
- Preferably in possession of MCSA and/or CCNA certification;
- Ability to plan and prioritise assignments;
- Ability to work both in a group as a team player, as well as independently;
- A logical thinker and sensible problem solver;
- Be a great support provider.