Our client is offering a Software Developer position in Malta. Here you will be working closely with the Software Development team and on the latest technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing, documenting and delivering tested software.
- Using existing tools and scripts for automating internal processes.
- Thinking proactively to the product portfolio development
- Suggesting improvements for identified issues.
- Liaising with colleagues outside the IT department to discern business requirements.
- Scheduling release updates and responding to client requests timely.
- Being actively involved in sharing ideas to improve the company’s products.
Education and Experience:
- In possession of BSc. degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
- Proficiency in .Net Core or Node.JS
- Database proficiency with Mongo DB and SQL.
- Having experience in Azure Cloud Services.
- Previous experience in Redis Cache, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and unit testing frameworks (Mocha, Chai, XUnit) will be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and manage time efficiently.
About the company:
The role of a .NET Software Developer is within a well-established tech company servicing the iGaming industry.